Tiwa Savage is among the ten individuals who will be awarded honorary levels at the University of Kent congregation ceremonies at Canterbury and Rochester cathedrals.
As famous by the establishment, Tiwa Savage “will be designed Medical doctor of Music in recognition of her inspirational and worldwide career in music” on the 15th of July 2022 Canterbury.
Professor Dr. Funke Abimbola, MBE, a C-suite Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader, Health care government, and Company Attorney, will also be “made Medical professional of Legislation for her inspirational profession as a senior solicitor and her considerable voluntary function as a mentor and campaigner” on the 14th of July in Canterbury.
The other honorary graduands are:
- Kent alumnus and Emeritus Professor Abdulrazak Gurnah – Health practitioner of Letters for his distinguished contribution to literature and his reflections and portrayal of the results of colonialism, the topic of the refugee’s disruption, and the human activities of a cross-continental journey (Canterbury 11 July)
- Dr Howard Leicester – Medical professional of Science
- Mark Thomas – Medical doctor of Arts
- Susan Wanless – Medical professional of Tunes
- Dame Stephanie Shirley – Health care provider of the College
- Mark Lane – Doctor of the University
- Kent alumnus Kush Kanodia – Doctor of Science
- Professor Kevin Hylton – Doctor of Science